Thursday, January 27, 2005

first experience

This is my first blogging experience, though i maintain a personal digital diary. Though not knowing what to write , have too many in mind to write and share. Boring day I would call this till i planned to make such entry. I shall continue to write in you everyday, cos I dont feel a need for a human being contact...I feel better when a response comes through the terminal ... ! Bitter enough to think of having guys as friends, more demanding are girls, what say you the staring screen ?..
Science is gettin on my nerves and so are research people...

I would have killed the idiot who worked in my table earlier for all the trash he has left in the name of science. Science is fact and not just trash.. Now he is a field biologist - I feel sorry for the Hornbills (on which he is assigned to work!)
I have something concrete to write in you - guess what ?
Indian Science is also becoming too commercial, Value based and Value free Sciences have more or less dissolved and soon science will die and business will flourish.
Oops - I dint want to write negative thoughts in you atleast for the first time
so, Meet you tom with good thoughts and till then bye and love, armadi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home