Struck by the stupidity
I am surprised to the extreme by the stupidity of the researchers out here; dont think i am thinking too much about my own capabilities ! I agree I am not such a smart kid ! But whole project i work on is a shit ! Tell me, when a database work is done and put on the internet, how should it be ? It should be first of all userfriendly, exhaustive resource and search option should be conveniently categorized so that the user searches the items as fine as possible ! Suppose there are entries like A,B,C,D and combinations are possible, how will make your master file ? - A,B,C,D,AND,OR ! Right ? You know how it happens here, A,B,C,D,A &B,B & C,C & D, A & D, A & C, B & C, B & D, A OR B, ..and so on ! It might look very simple with four alphabets, think of birds calls which are so variegated like tee-tee, tee-tee-ti, tee-tew-ti and so many variations like that ! how would you manage a database with such entries ? Like this only no? How stupid ? The previous bunch of stupids who had worked on this project had made such stupid entries and all had gone and got saved in the master file ! Okay happened is happened ! How are we going to solve it ? We should enter the master files, delete such entries and make it more finely categorized and then start making entries using these options right ? Just because you have make entries again, the other project fellows (fellees) are not agreeing to this proposal of mine ! I know its going to take a bit more time , but this is how this should proceed ! There is no way simply making entries on and on, with so much trash in the master files ! My Principal Investigator also agrees to those people and oh my goodness ! I felt like writing and giving my resignation letter ! Mch ! The project is to be put in internet and people are going to laugh at it seeing so much trash in the query section ! We know what we entered ! how can you expect the user to know the way we have entered ! My goodness I am really irritated to the peak and I dont know how am I going to work around it for further one month ! Anywa I should keep my senses in lowest tuning and finish this off and run away ! Even if Iam going to sit at home idly, i dont mind bt i will not work in such a stupid project with so many inefficient, careless, stupid people !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home