Tuesday, April 05, 2005

just for living !


5-4-2005
5.00 pm,
Anaikatty
The fellees here make me fall into a world of surprise and shock by displaying their acts of stupidity. Wow!
Anyway I had decided not to gloom over the intelligence of saconites.
The weather in my living place is wonderful these days and I really enjoy living here. I would like to get married soon and settle down with my him in such a place. I would like to wake him up in the morning, would like to fight after that for some silly reason, cook food for him, watch him graze over the newspaper, and do some romance in between any hours of the day lightly and just sleep cuddling with him the whole night and watch his face.
Life was tough those days, even now but I ve got enough support from my him and I am feeling more strong these days. I love to live this life. I really love to live this life.
Bye I am going for a shuttle game today – these days I make it a point to play for two hours a day
Bubye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home