my lovable roommate
22-3-2005, 3.00pm
The highly appreciable, fascinating, enjoyable, fabulous, scholastic performances by my room mate today :
I was completely out of my mind today, tired and exhausted during lunch break, so had lunch and laid down on my bed, and closed my eyes. All these hours, Miss. My roommate was cooing along with her babblers. She entered NOW, and started cleaning one alamari. Then she hammered something just near my ears. I got up and signed her to perform less noisily. Oh yes, she nodded. Then in a few seconds, she started rubbing the steel of the alamari. Ooh…I tried to concentrate and sleep (what a tough job to do ? )Then she dropped something , broke it noisily. I again lifted my head and pleaded her by sign to do her work after ten minutes. She told me to resume taking rest. Then she did something silently and again the some drumming started. I pulled my bed sheet in that hot hour full to my head and tried to take rest. There, she has dropped or rolled something and everything rolled down making clamoring noise. I just jumped out of my bed, told her at the top of my voice, if you want me to go out, tell me directly to get lost ! Don’t torture like this ! Hell with you and your alamari ! I just left the room with horrible devil like eyes bulged out of disturbed nap. I am still cursing her ! She is really stupid at times like this and I am not interested in putting up with her stupidity.
Bye then, my lunch break is over five minutes back.
I will get back to work nowBye !!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home