slightly nervous
I am slightly nervous about things going around, to be honest raging mad. I had written previously about a cook who use to drink and behave in a unprofessional manner in a canteen in the middle of a reserve forest. I had also written about the hierarchy of power in sacon. I mean the b***h. Both differ in caders but they are highly favoring each other due to sick and silly reason. Both are brahmins.
Anyways I dont want to live on biases.
The admin manager had heeded to our requests and complaints and chucked him out when the FO or any other F---ng authorities werent there.
so at last what happened ?
Now the admin manager was chucked for chucking out that male.
Wow what an organization ?
**** it
bye
Anyways I dont want to live on biases.
The admin manager had heeded to our requests and complaints and chucked him out when the FO or any other F---ng authorities werent there.
so at last what happened ?
Now the admin manager was chucked for chucking out that male.
Wow what an organization ?
**** it
bye

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home