Family!!!
well, Why I am writing about family, when I am not going to have one !!? I knew I shall be a sincere contributor in reducing populations ;-) By not having a family. I cannot have one, it is not that i dont like kids. I just love them. But I cannot be a good mother, nor give a good father to my kid. We both are strange people that we cannot lead normal lives like every other parent. I am not at all regretting this decision. I am happy and peaceful.
I am not sure of what I shall be doing in future with my career though I have an ambitious pursuit in my day-to-day life. I am not sure whether I will be successful in all my pursuits. I can either be successful or just end up in failure. I am ready for both, but cannot linger in between like many of my peers...
I am in a very pessimistic mood ....
Will write back when i am stable !!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home