in singapore
In world's fastest place...
Feeling comfortable and peaceful.
I have to work hard and really hard to survive..
But it is the work that is keeping me alive and happy.
I feel happy when i work hard and it gives me the energy to work further....
i dont have disturbances i use to have back in india, no men playing games around,
no teacher ignoring values,
no lessons requiring mugging up
no exams with stupid questions
things are so perfect and sensible here and i love this life
every comfort i enjoy i feel responsible to do something back in my country
bye
Feeling comfortable and peaceful.
I have to work hard and really hard to survive..
But it is the work that is keeping me alive and happy.
I feel happy when i work hard and it gives me the energy to work further....
i dont have disturbances i use to have back in india, no men playing games around,
no teacher ignoring values,
no lessons requiring mugging up
no exams with stupid questions
things are so perfect and sensible here and i love this life
every comfort i enjoy i feel responsible to do something back in my country
bye

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home