Silence of Solitude
Well, I deleted the previous one for making myself rejuvenated, i generally dont like lingering in harsh past !!! I need to live right ?
Brooding over silence
Suffering from the illness of solitude
Buffered with rare words shared with human beings...
Keying in heavy words of taut emotions…
Kindled by the nostalgic blog !!!
Why is life so difficult
andIndifferent to sensitive souls like us?
Like the trampled leaf
under the feet of a platform walker,
Crushed under the passionate blows of relations,
I could only define myself ---
A slave of love.
I love this slavery,
I hate the piracy in this slavery of love…
Like - - -
The unfair demands of love,
Emotional blackmail for mean affection,
Untold treachery behind sweet words,
Wolverine traps laid behind favors,
Evil desires behind cloy words…
How much more can I define this trap of emotions?
Rusted tins of relations
Boxing each other for nothing – but money and power!!!
I love to sleep in the laps of an old wooden chair
-- Where there is pure love,
-- Where there is permanent lock of hearts,
-- Where there is frequent resurrection,
-- Where there is flight service for souls,
-- Where there is warmth for butterfly touches,
-- Where there is glacier formation for ice-cold showers,
-- Where there is arousal for "hi"s and pats,
-- Where there is awakening for the thin beam of morning sun,
-- Where there is mist to shade tears,
-- Where there is space for feelings and desires,
-- Where there is an arena for playing hymns
Where I can feel the silence of solitude!!!
There I can LIVE FOREVER!!!
Brooding over silence
Suffering from the illness of solitude
Buffered with rare words shared with human beings...
Keying in heavy words of taut emotions…
Kindled by the nostalgic blog !!!
Why is life so difficult
andIndifferent to sensitive souls like us?
Like the trampled leaf
under the feet of a platform walker,
Crushed under the passionate blows of relations,
I could only define myself ---
A slave of love.
I love this slavery,
I hate the piracy in this slavery of love…
Like - - -
The unfair demands of love,
Emotional blackmail for mean affection,
Untold treachery behind sweet words,
Wolverine traps laid behind favors,
Evil desires behind cloy words…
How much more can I define this trap of emotions?
Rusted tins of relations
Boxing each other for nothing – but money and power!!!
I love to sleep in the laps of an old wooden chair
-- Where there is pure love,
-- Where there is permanent lock of hearts,
-- Where there is frequent resurrection,
-- Where there is flight service for souls,
-- Where there is warmth for butterfly touches,
-- Where there is glacier formation for ice-cold showers,
-- Where there is arousal for "hi"s and pats,
-- Where there is awakening for the thin beam of morning sun,
-- Where there is mist to shade tears,
-- Where there is space for feelings and desires,
-- Where there is an arena for playing hymns
Where I can feel the silence of solitude!!!
There I can LIVE FOREVER!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home