iam happy today
I am feeling fresh and relieved today after a tense week.
Tomorrow Iam leaving for Mumbai to attend an interview for scholarship for this MS
If only it works, wow - i will be in cloud number nine.
I will try my best and give it a perfect shot, after that it is the committee to decide...!
The scholarship - very competitive issue... Iam really feeling tensed when thinking about missing this golden oppurtunity.
But I understand that i should not get tensed,
so i will stay relaxed and give it my best shot.
My beloved one(s) was supportive for the past two days; acshually i have two beloved ones ;-)
Nothing much, i ve posted the tsunami waves of yesterday.
Today I am as plain as a new napkin
Bye then
I got to take some printouts.
Tomorrow Iam leaving for Mumbai to attend an interview for scholarship for this MS
If only it works, wow - i will be in cloud number nine.
I will try my best and give it a perfect shot, after that it is the committee to decide...!
The scholarship - very competitive issue... Iam really feeling tensed when thinking about missing this golden oppurtunity.
But I understand that i should not get tensed,
so i will stay relaxed and give it my best shot.
My beloved one(s) was supportive for the past two days; acshually i have two beloved ones ;-)
Nothing much, i ve posted the tsunami waves of yesterday.
Today I am as plain as a new napkin
Bye then
I got to take some printouts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home