Mumbai Express !!!
So, it was a weekend of five days – eventful five days I would call.
I traveled to Mumbai through Indian Railways to beg for Four Lakhs from Bharat Petroleum.
I was feeling bad at the beginning; the need for money was becoming more and more crucial for my life to fulfill my dreams.
However, there were too many like me, who was in need of some 50 Lakhs too…
It is a bad feeling to be an aspiring student, without money…
However the state is like that and it was funny to see some students from different streams going for completely different streams – - an IITian who wants to do finance ( by self financing - funy right ?) looked like there dint exist any purpose at all. I felt like bashing up a female who had proudly come for the interview (She is going to UK for MA in fashion) – It might be her personal interest, but I felt that BPCL is wasting money by funding such courses.
I traveled back with an interesting guy, from Chennai and had a good time arguing over some of the topics that had always interested me. Existence of God!!!
He was Mr. Rohan Sahani, an engineering Graduate from Sathyabama College. He is going for his post graduation in Aerospace Engineering to MIT.
He is impressively inspired by things around him, seemed to be a guy full of mental activity. He looks like school-going boy with his thin moustache and fluffy hairs. However in the book he showed, his photograph was different and was looking more matured. I felt like a brother friend of mine - had a feeling of intellectual attachment, however there was no personal attachment existing. He was like a kid.
Oh, yes he has written a book – "Skyline death" – a book beyond my level of scientific comprehension about space. It deals with his own classification of potential threats from space to our planet, detection and prevention of the same. The mechanisms (he calls them PSM, which I was not able to understand) were all hypotheses and are not proved in practice. However, he has received good recognition for his theories. He seems to be a good thinker too…
At the end of arguments we had, none of us had altered our own set of beliefs; that was the best and healthy thing about any argument.
I shall try to visit his website sometime. Not today, my beloved is online.
I traveled to Mumbai through Indian Railways to beg for Four Lakhs from Bharat Petroleum.
I was feeling bad at the beginning; the need for money was becoming more and more crucial for my life to fulfill my dreams.
However, there were too many like me, who was in need of some 50 Lakhs too…
It is a bad feeling to be an aspiring student, without money…
However the state is like that and it was funny to see some students from different streams going for completely different streams – - an IITian who wants to do finance ( by self financing - funy right ?) looked like there dint exist any purpose at all. I felt like bashing up a female who had proudly come for the interview (She is going to UK for MA in fashion) – It might be her personal interest, but I felt that BPCL is wasting money by funding such courses.
I traveled back with an interesting guy, from Chennai and had a good time arguing over some of the topics that had always interested me. Existence of God!!!
He was Mr. Rohan Sahani, an engineering Graduate from Sathyabama College. He is going for his post graduation in Aerospace Engineering to MIT.
He is impressively inspired by things around him, seemed to be a guy full of mental activity. He looks like school-going boy with his thin moustache and fluffy hairs. However in the book he showed, his photograph was different and was looking more matured. I felt like a brother friend of mine - had a feeling of intellectual attachment, however there was no personal attachment existing. He was like a kid.
Oh, yes he has written a book – "Skyline death" – a book beyond my level of scientific comprehension about space. It deals with his own classification of potential threats from space to our planet, detection and prevention of the same. The mechanisms (he calls them PSM, which I was not able to understand) were all hypotheses and are not proved in practice. However, he has received good recognition for his theories. He seems to be a good thinker too…
At the end of arguments we had, none of us had altered our own set of beliefs; that was the best and healthy thing about any argument.
I shall try to visit his website sometime. Not today, my beloved is online.
I missed my beloved ones terribly these days, the state of loneliness helps you to understand about yourself and what you need in your life... simple as that !!!
I had some interesting experiences during my journey.
About which I would love to write a separate entry.
I loved the landscapes about which my entry will emphasize.
So are you asking about the interview and the scope of getting the money?
I had performed just fine – it was a pretty straightforward personal interview.
It is up to them to decide.
Let’s see.
Even otherwise, money is ready.
Bye then,
Not much in mind to write, severely affected by hypersomnia.
I want to fall back on bed again
4-7-2005, After coming back from Mumbai, in a dizzy mood.
I had some interesting experiences during my journey.
About which I would love to write a separate entry.
I loved the landscapes about which my entry will emphasize.
So are you asking about the interview and the scope of getting the money?
I had performed just fine – it was a pretty straightforward personal interview.
It is up to them to decide.
Let’s see.
Even otherwise, money is ready.
Bye then,
Not much in mind to write, severely affected by hypersomnia.
I want to fall back on bed again
4-7-2005, After coming back from Mumbai, in a dizzy mood.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home