Bears n Saturday afternoon

I just finished watching a Large Format film - "Bears", well IMAX man.
Directed by David Lickley, produced by three different organizations - National Wildlife Federation, Sci North (Canada) and Primesco (Canada)... It was a good piece.
Though more concentrated on Alaskan bears, Grizzlies, I feel that it was a good piece to know about American Bears. Unfortunately I couldnt see anything about Sloth Bears, tough to shoot in India man !
It is not equivalent to Winged Migration in any way. That was a wonderful movie I ve ever seen about Birds (hee hee I have seen not many ya ;-)
A Naturalist (Kriste) comes in that movie to talk about Brown bears, wow...she is also in my list to admire. She respects them very much and strives for bear conservation, thats a good news.
Re introduction programs, public hearings from ranchers and farmers, success strategies helped to understand how things operate in that country.
Here are some screenshots from the DVD (and so goes courtesy for them :-I)The first shows two male (polar) bears playing
Will post more pics in next post :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home