Monday, October 10, 2005

Humanus sleepinginbus





Dining table, 1.20 am, 11th Oct 2005
Thanks to Scott, for that species identification, just bumped over these pics lying in my folder, well, I like these pics for an unknown reason, they look very peaceful. Sleep is such a wonderful thing, which doesnt come easily to insomniacs like me.
I worked the whole day, till not feeling sleepy...hmphh...
Shivonne is seemingly a good palm reader. On the potluck party in Indra's home, she told I am a very very complicated lady and has a tortured mind... Huh... Hope not... Marvin subspp on right and BuFan subspp on right :)
Big shots now
(Dr. Malone in the left and Mr. Ben in the right :-), hope they dont see this blog in their life time... :-?

Let me attach my friends' pics who were identified as H. sleepinginbus - tired creatures... I enjoyed photographing them... I always do that since my school days during all the trips... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home