Monday, October 10, 2005

Limulus spp

Dining table, 10 am, 11 Oct 2005
I read upon after mourning over that photograph taken during low tides in Tanjung Piai.
Horse shoe crab is an arthropod, (more closely related to Spiders and scorpions and not a true crab). But they dont have antennae, well they have five pairs of book lungs (so have a brain too :-), and a huge outer carapace (shell). They have five pairs of walking legs. I found this link interesting to read about basics on Horse Shoe Crab ( i am an amateur right?) :
The breeding behavior fascinated me (as usual, animal romance :)
I lost my sleep yesterday night also, now i am wide awake (time is 10 am man...)
Just dreaming about the bridge walk we had in Kukup. My damn camera dint satisfy me, the shots were heavily scratched and am very much disappointed with the quality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home