Prima(te) facie

11.20 pm, Dining Table
Oct 5, 2005
I am listening to Jane Goodall's interview, from Wildlife Conservation Network website.
Well, interesting, with typical questions about which one you love among the chimps you know, naming your chimps, tool using among chimps, common ancestorships, first feeling when you landed in Gombe and so on.
I have read "In the Shadow of man" twice, continuously for two weeks.
I admire her new idea that campaigns education on emotional attachment, realization, genuine interest in conservation and such.
She might be one of the women i really admire, leave aside controversies, but aint there souls that are admired unneccesarily ?
Well, I have every single right to admire her and i do.
See you and good night

1 Comments:
Armadillo, thanks for stoping by my blog and leaving a comment.
I'm definately coming back here to read more.
Post a Comment
<< Home