That was a sharp and decent comment :-I
I was not planning to blog in my life about this topic, since this is much an individual process of thinking, rather than to read or write in a blog.
Note : This blog doesnt include absurd and perverse practices like Paedophilia, Animal sex and so on, and I do not want to talk about such inhumane practices, I wouldnt call them animal practices, since no animal follow such practices.
Regarding the sexpo, I dint write about one more thing I found very different - there was an abnormally active tamil guy roaming around in the expo, with his mobile, calling his friends in excitation "machan, indha velaiya (price) nee namba maatada, seekarama vandhu tholai, pathu manikku close panniduvaanga..."
There were stalls exhibiting positions or whatever, this guy ran into the poster and bumped into it and people standing behind almost burst into a laughter. I cannot post that pic of him with his mouth agape because it is invasion of privacy ;-)
Repression is a curse for Indian society !
We are killing ourselves by getting stuck between morale and freedom in sexuality; The confusion leads to extremities in both which are disastrous. We have strict morality in our cultures ; with parents watching a stupid tamil movie with words like "vaadi pottai pulla... enna yaarum thottathilla" with their kids but never want their kids to do that in practice - Unique example for hippocracy.
There were stalls exhibiting positions or whatever, this guy ran into the poster and bumped into it and people standing behind almost burst into a laughter. I cannot post that pic of him with his mouth agape because it is invasion of privacy ;-)
Repression is a curse for Indian society !
We are killing ourselves by getting stuck between morale and freedom in sexuality; The confusion leads to extremities in both which are disastrous. We have strict morality in our cultures ; with parents watching a stupid tamil movie with words like "vaadi pottai pulla... enna yaarum thottathilla" with their kids but never want their kids to do that in practice - Unique example for hippocracy.
Copying West is not good at all, particularly in their extremities and perverse practices. It is statistics that abnormal practices are increasing in Asian region which were only seen in the West earlier.
Singapore tries to reflect many of Western practices in technology, still it is not able to accept that "culture" completely (In my apartment, there are notices everywhere in the building - No person of opposite gender when door is closed") - that was a pretty childish statement for a 22 year old woman. You know what is the punishment if found with a guy inside and door closed. I will have to pay 100 sin dollars. (The rental for hotel room outside is only 60 dollars)
Thats kind of funny - That way Singapore hasnt learnt to deal with such issues yet.
I am not concluding, this is a personal opinion.
Comments welcome from their own experiences.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home