missing
It has become more irrestitable these days that I should stop thinking about myself.
I have never imagined that personal life is so affecting my profession like this.
However I shall be relieved in a few days from this bull-shit organization.
I had been in cloud number nine for the past two weeks due to various reasons, i had been wildly doing certain things like sleeping in the terrace under the cool moon.
I had been waking up wet to find no one beside me.
I had been sleeping in front of everyone with some funny expressions in face because i dint sleep in most of these nights.
I had been listening to some weird songs whether i like them or not
I am going to terribly miss the wilderness of India in a few days
I am going to miss the "meeyow" of the peafowls of my roomback in the mornings
Iam going to miss the misty clouds on whom I open my eyes in the morning
Iam going to miss the nibble of puppies of Susie
I am going to miss the clanging of utensils in the mess; its going to be sophisticated there
Iam going to miss the malayalam, bengali, english, hindi and tamil in the air like this; it would be different there
I am going to miss the looks here
I am going to miss the greens that fill my eyes all the 24hrs of the day
But i am happy i will meeting my him when i reach singapore
Life is different after that
Love him like heaven and hell
Bye !!!
I have never imagined that personal life is so affecting my profession like this.
However I shall be relieved in a few days from this bull-shit organization.
I had been in cloud number nine for the past two weeks due to various reasons, i had been wildly doing certain things like sleeping in the terrace under the cool moon.
I had been waking up wet to find no one beside me.
I had been sleeping in front of everyone with some funny expressions in face because i dint sleep in most of these nights.
I had been listening to some weird songs whether i like them or not
I am going to terribly miss the wilderness of India in a few days
I am going to miss the "meeyow" of the peafowls of my roomback in the mornings
Iam going to miss the misty clouds on whom I open my eyes in the morning
Iam going to miss the nibble of puppies of Susie
I am going to miss the clanging of utensils in the mess; its going to be sophisticated there
Iam going to miss the malayalam, bengali, english, hindi and tamil in the air like this; it would be different there
I am going to miss the looks here
I am going to miss the greens that fill my eyes all the 24hrs of the day
But i am happy i will meeting my him when i reach singapore
Life is different after that
Love him like heaven and hell
Bye !!!

1 Comments:
Oh u sure will miss all that... I can tell u.. but All the Best
Post a Comment
<< Home