Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Blank is beautiful…!!!

As blank as mist,
As dense as dust,

In the silence of darkness
And depth of loneliness
Realization occurred…

From nowhere
Came a blank feeling
Like the blank internet page
That bore the most awesome word ---
"Done"

I was done that moment...


Like a reptilian tail
I can grow back to normality
And it is happening

Blank is beautiful…!!!


I have never stayed so calm,
In the clinical corridors...
With a neurological vacuum
No thoughts conducted --

Through my myelin sheath--
Maintained by the Neurobions I had swallowed…


I have never slept without dreams
Even when the subconscious mind was
Shut by the Zolfresh prescribed by Dr. Bhide…


Without the usual thunders in the cells

Like the Tsunami waves
Bribed with lives…

Struck by the stupidity of life
Simplicity in emotions…
Network of relationships…
Entwined in demands for love and respect –
Caught and torn in egoism and dissatisfaction…

I woke from the beautiful blankness
To find myself in the bed of life…
----
Life full of love and hatred,
Life full of light and darkness,
Life full of truth and treachery,
Life full of justice and violence,

Life is a picture –
Depicting gentle sides of humanity ...

Brushed with dark rough hues of the same humanity…

Shadowing the delicate interiors of the human mind,
Exposing the competitive rude silhouettes,
Crushing the intricate emotions,
With so-called culture and modern evolution,

Which is actually retrogressive in biological terms…
What more lines you need to describe –

The decline of the human race?

Me, 28th June, 2005, from home - after reading newspapers and pages of life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home